Thursday, December 6, 2012

Vent sesh

This will be quick but I want to vent really quick....
 You know when you see a homeless man on the corner asking for money and you just kind of stare to the side of them so you don't make eye contact?
EVEN THOUGH
They know that you know that they know that you know they are there?
Well this lady (that think her shit doesn't stink) did that shit to me today!!!!!  So I stopped my car as I was turning and our windows met I honked and waved...
BECAUSE I WAS ALREADY WAVING AT HER OUT OF MY WINDOW LIKE AN ASSHOLE.
Then she finally whipped her head around like she was "shocked" and gave a quick wave and a smile and drove off.
And all I could think was "...look bitch....I'm about to go on a Disney Princess cruise don't make me fight you for ruining my day"
Sometimes people are dicks.



1 comment:

  1. OMG... LOL... I sometimes think I know the person and wave like one of those fake santa's on the porch - they ask who I am and they are NOT that person. HAHAHA - CRUISE!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete