Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The beginning of me...

Hey y'all!  My first blog post is making me a little nervous.  I guess I can start with a little ditty about me: I left Texas 2 & 1/2 years ago for a big adventure in The Great West...dropped myself in the Southwest corner of Idaho.  What a wonderful place it turned out to be!!!!  The scenery was amazeballs and most of the people were too...I made some wonderful friends and memories.  My sweet little fam fam moved just a little south (like 5 hours south) to this quirky little place we call Southern Utah.  We started our migration in January 2012 and the whole gang reunited and we moved into our new house at the end of March!  Welcome to Cedar City, UT (for now)...

                                       This is my awesome little family hiking in Cedar City.

No comments:

Post a Comment