Thursday, June 7, 2012

Have you any wool?

Wow y'all so today has been quite a doozie.  I woke up with a massive right brain headache...no freaking idea why, maybe the wine from last night.  I havent been drinking much lately bc I'm on this slim down kick, but last night we went to our friend's house, Adam & Liz, and they made such a yumm-o dinner that wine just seemed perfect.  Grilled chicken, grilled veggies and 2 different salads...I was stuffy puffy by the time I licked my plate clean...embarrassing fatso!  Anyway I woke up today and went hiking with my fam fam up the C-trail...it was GORG!!!! 

So I was a little late for work bc I got home and had to finish packing for my conference tomorrow, shower, eat etc...went to starbucks for a quick pick me up and this is what i saw.....

That's right...there are some mother effin sheep just cruising down the street!  HILAR on the MILAR! Where am I?????

Anyway...I'm not sure how my day could get any cooler...oh wait!!!!  Our sod is being delivered as I type and our back yard will be near finished today!  Ahhhhhh yippy skippy! 

Thats all for now...Happy Herding!




No comments:

Post a Comment