Wednesday, August 1, 2012

EGG-cellent

So everyday I sleep later and later...and most of the time I can only grab something fast out of the fridge before I jet off to work.  I have been wanting to make these egg muffins I keep seeing...they are Zone and Paleo friendly!! 

List of needs:
12 eggs
Veggies (your choice)...i used onions, mushrooms, and bell peppers bc that is what we had.
Non-stick cooking spray
cupcake pan

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.


Put the eggs in a bowl and whisk until beaten well and chop your veggies to your liking (i like mine small so i don't have to taste them as much)
Spray the cupcake pan before adding the veggies
Slip your veggies into the cupcake spots and scoops some eggs in there

Stick into the oven for 30-35 minutes

(i know the picture is crooked...)

Voila!!!

You can put them in the freezer for up to 2 weeks. Take them out and stick in the microwave for 1-2 minutes and head out the door with your delish egg muffin:)  I'm also sure you can make them even more delish by choosing different ingredients...things like bacon, sausage, cheese...etc....

Have a fab day!






No comments:

Post a Comment