Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My Life in Numbers...

Well I guess the time has come for me to put my jiggle butt on blast and let the world know what exactly is underneath all these threads...and just so you know I am scared hairless (and I'm super hairy).  I am not extremely comfy sharing this information because...welp it is literally my biggest weakness/fear/hate/insecurity you name the negative thing and that's what this is.  I hate it about myself.  #BIBLE


I have such a super amazing life I promise.  But if I were healthy (and skinny) I would walk around in spandex and a smile...and that is all. I would be totally complete.  I am constantly saying to the person closest to me (aka Becky) that I can't wait to fit into her clothes or "if I looked like you I would wear damn near nothing".  Needless to say she is super mega healthy, super mega fit, super mega sexy and super mega skinny.  (our friend Julie calls her Skelator and I am secretly ...well not so much secretly anymore JEALOUS of the nickname). 

So what is the difference between me and the skinny world?  Food.  Booze.  I am terrible at exercise. And a whole lotta numbers.

Here is the chubs we are dealing with  
                                       sidebar this information was recorded on August 15 2012                                           
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 177lbs (holy mother!)
Waist: 40" (that's nearly 2 waists)
Left Quad: 22" (what are you a power lifter)
Right Quad: 22" (please see above)
Chest: 40" (I know your boobs aren't that big)
Ass: 45.5" (baby got back)
Pants Size: 14 (WTF)


 It's cool...you can say it....DAMN THAT GIRL IS THICK!!!!

I want to like running(its the only thing that gets my weight down).  I am terrible at running.  I love hiking.  I like CrossFit.  I love food (good and bad).  I drink more than I should.  I am an emotional eater.  Food has always been a treat for me and my family.  My entire family is overweight.  I don't want to be overweight anymore.  I want my pants size in the single digits.  I don't want to be embarrassed changing in front of my partner.  I want to wear a bathing suit not shorts and a tshirt.  I want to be sexy.  I want to wear cute clothes.  Most of all I want to like what I see when I look in the mirror.

So there...there I am.  The whole bunch of chubby me.      



So here we go on our little journey.  I will randomly post about diet and exercise...mostly just continue with my day to day ramblings and nonsense.  Hopefully every few pounds you will be blessed with a sweet photo of my body changing.

So the goal here...will be to lose 30lbs.  Count Calories and exercise 4-5 times a week.








2 comments: